One of the things we're particularly thankful for this year is that we got a lot of very cool new things in our shop, just in time for the holidays. (Phew!) And what we're really proud of is the fact that they're not just great gifts; they're great products, period. Because, to us, a sign of a great gift is that you secretly wish someone could get one for you, too.
Check out our top gift picks for 2015 below. And if you decide that you want one or more of these for yourself, we won't blame (or stop) you.
1. The J.M. Generals x Ayla Gift Set, a suite of three products that have been custom-made for us by Jeffrey Monteiro, the famed designer behind Mayle, Derek Lam, Tod's, and Bill Blass
2. The Voya Bath Gift Set, the perfect gift for the healthy bath lover and an Ayla exclusive
3. Pommade Divine, a gift that takes tried-and-true to the next level (it's been around for hundreds of years) that only just launched in the US
4. Esthechoc, a chocolate skincare supplement with clinical testing behind it (seriously, how could you say no?) that is currently available only here and at Harrods
5. MyHavtorn Body Oil, our favorite anti-aging, elasticity-boosting body oil with a heavenly, gingery lemongrass scent
6. The Organic Pharmacy Discovery Kit, which includes celebrity favorites Carrot Butter Cleanser and Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream
7 & 8. Ayla Gift Certificates (virtual, for those of you who prefer to go paperless, and physical, for those of you who want something under the tree)
And we're introducing two fun holiday services this year:
Custom gift bundles. We can custom-pick a set of gifts for your loved one and pop it into one of our cool cotton totes. Just call 415-520-7320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you're looking for, and one of our amazing Guides will pick just the thing(s) for your lucky giftee.
Ayla elf service. If you want to be sent an Ayla gift, we can help by sending a polite and friendly nudge to the gift-giver of your choice. Call us or email email@example.com and let us know what you'd like to get and from whom, and our lovely Guides will send him or her a quick note. Trust us, they (and you) will be thankful.