100% steam-distilled wild damask rose water with myriad uses and a bewitching scent
3.3 fl oz / 100 ml
Kahina’s Moroccan Rose Water so special? So many things, quite honestly, that it’s hard to know exactly where to start. But here we go:
1. Unlike many other rose waters, which are made by combining water and rose oil, this is 100% steam-distilled rosa damascena — no added water, preservatives, or alcohol. As a result, it has greater health and beauty benefits.
2. And it’s not just any rosa damascena. The petals used to make this beautiful rose water grow wild in the Valley of Roses, which is located at the base of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. And The water used to steam distill these roses flows from high in the Atlas Mountains down to the Dades Gorge, infusing the Rose Water with its mineral rich content and delicate, sweet scent.
3. It’s also pharmaceutical grade: it passes the FDA’s strictest guidelines, guaranteeing its potency and purity.
4. Every bottle of it supports the Berber women of the village of Kelaat M’Gouna, who rise before dawn during each spring’s rose harvest to hand pick the roses. The practice of picking the roses before dawn shields their fragrance from the damaging effects of the sun, which you’ll see from your first spray. This is rose to the max.
5. Its myriad uses, which we’ve listed below. But our favorite use is just as an anytime skin-refresher — and at the same time, its deep, sweet scent will refresh your spirit.
Learn more about this beautiful product, and the Kahina story, in our interview with Kahina's founder here.