Supercharged night cream with retinol that works across a wide range of skin types / 2 oz full size
Luzern’s new Nuit Retinol Crème Luxe might just be our favorite nighttime moisturizer.
First of all, we love retinol — which, like Retin-A, is a derivative of Vitamin A — because it's the gold standard in anti-aging skincare. There are decades of data to attest to its efficacy and safety, and new formulations have rendered it less irritating. Even the more delicate flowers among us can enjoy its benefits: smoother skin, increased collagen synthesis, less hyperpigmentation, even the reversal of sun-induced damage from days gone by. (Fantastic news for those of us who might have tanned a tad too aggressively during spring break in college. For example.)
Nighttime is the ideal time to benefit from supercharged ingredients like retinol — your skin is in its rest and repair mode, free from its struggle with sun and pollution — and this nighttime moisturizer with retinol packs a serious punch. It blends 0.15% retinol with 0.5% bakuchiol, a plant extract that boosts retinol’s efficacy without irritation. And, because it’s a high-achiever Luzern formula, it’s also loaded up with other proven-to-perform goodies: long-chain hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump, short-chain hyaluronic acid to firm, a lipid complex to strengthen skin’s barrier, brightening Vitamin C and Swiss alpine botanicals, and the brand’s signature oxygenating, glow-boosting fermentation complex. In short, this pot of whipped buttery magic is perfection.
This Luxe version suits combination to dry skin types; the Intensive version is richer and thicker for those who like a denser night cream. And if you loved Luzern’s old Force de Vie Nuit, your good news is that it went on an extended vacation and returned with a new name: Nuit Neck & Décolleté. (Luzern thought its thick-as-frosting texture was better suited for the neck and chest, and they’re absolutely right.)
How to Use
TIP: Exfoliate twice a week with Hydra-Enzyme Masque Nuit in place of Crème Nuit for optimal results.
- Liposome-delivered Biodyne TRF (a complex containing saccharomyces lysate extract) assists the skin cells in their uptake of oxygen, improving collagen synthesis, increasing hyaluronic acid synthesis, and promoting cell renewal for healthy, luminous skin.
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 is a peptide that improves the appearance of wrinkles and the feel of elasticity.
- ALPPURE™ is a proprietary blend of seven Bio-Suisse organic botanical extracts and Vitamin C, designed to decrease the appearance of age spots and visibly even skin tone.
- Long-chain hyaluronic acid works as a magnet for moisture and plumps skin, while short-chain hyaluronic acid provides a long-term boost in collagen and elastin for improved firmness and fewer lines.
- A patented lipid complex, carefully designed to deliver botanically-sourced lipids in the same ratio as those found on healthy young skin, helps repair the skin’s protective barrier and rebalance hydration levels.
Water (Aqua) *†, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**†, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*†, Cetearyl Alcohol*†, Glycerin**†, Propanediol*†, Cetyl Alcohol*†, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*†, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*†, Jojoba/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters*†, Stearyl Alcohol*†, Glyceryl Caprylate*†, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside*†, Squalene*†, Cetearyl Glucoside*†, Phytosteryl Macadamiate*†, C14-22 Alcohols*†, Phytosterols*†, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**†, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate*†, Primula Veris Extract**†, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3*†, Bakuchiol*†, Achillea Millefolium Extract**†, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract*†, Sodium Hyaluronate*†, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract**†, Veronica Officinalis Extract**†, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract**†, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract**†, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract**†, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract**†, Tocopherol*†, Bisabolol*†, Retinol*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid*†, Dextran*†, Xanthan Gum*†, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract**†, Glyceryl Undecylenate*†, , Citric Acid*†, Limonene*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*†, Potassium Sorbate*†, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*†, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*†, Phospholipids*†.
* Natural-Derived / Dérivés De Naturel And/Or Ecocert
** Certified Organic/ Certifié Organique Usda / Ecocert / Bio-Swiss
† Low Hazard Rating of “Green 0 - 2” (non-toxic, non-irritating)
Water (Aqua) *†, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**†, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*†, Cetearyl Alcohol*†, Glyc...