Purifying powder mask for dull, congested, or acne prone skin / 3.4 oz
YULI Pure Mask is one of those Goldilocks products that somehow gets it just right for so many people, and it’s one of our favorite treatments for skin during times of stress.
This purifying, oxygenating treatment mask is made adaptable to all skin types by its form: a concentrated, water-activated powder that can be mixed with plain water, the elixir of your choice, yogurt, or honey (or even your favorite cleanser to make for a more deeply detoxifying wash). The powder contains four different finely-milled, mineral-rich clays, which allow for an exceptionally smooth application that’s suitable even for sensitive skin. Added to that blend is an intelligent and well-rounded mix of other powders chosen in accordance with Traditional Chinese Medicine and general YULI genius — a cooling and anti-inflammatory blend of mung bean, willow bark, rose petals, and cucumber; healing boswellia and rice; revitalizing magnesium; and antioxidant-rich matcha and goji berry. A touch of lactic acid exfoliates just enough to gently sweep away congestion.
Together, these ingredients draw out and neutralize impurities, then feed skin deeply with nutrients and minerals that allow for a radiant and refreshed complexion. However you mix it, this mask feels silky on application and removes easily, and it’s truly excellent at soothing stressed skin and alleviating blemishes. The fact that it dries in 15 minutes makes it an accessible indulgence — an effective treatment that you can easily fit into your weekly routine. It can be used as a spot treatment on breakouts, too. We just love this stuff.
Sensitive and reactive skin will love Pure Mask mixed with plain yogurt (our favorite way to use Pure Mask is mixed with coconut yogurt, a pro tip provided by one of YULI’s cofounders).
Oilier skin types can mix Pure Mask with water or, for an even more therapeutic experience, mixed with 1 part YULI elixir to 3 parts green tea.
Dry skin types may enjoy mixing it with honey or even with a favorite moisturizer.
How to Use
(Pro tip: Blend with honey to create a moisture-intensive mask and yogurt for an extra soothing treatment.)
2. Apply a generous layer onto the skin, focus extra paste on areas desired for more intensive treatment. Expect a subtle cooling sensation.
3. Leave on until dried (5-15 minutes), extend wear by spritzing with an elixir to keep enzymes active.
4. Rinse skin with lukewarm water.
5. Follow with desired elixir and serum treatment while skin is still moist.
Use once to twice a week and increase frequency if desired. For those who have more oily skin, it can be used 2-3 times a week. It can also be used as a spot treatment on a breakout.
- Anti-inflammatory Complex created from a proprietary blend of traditional Chinese beauty ingredients renowned for balancing energy and modern science including Mung Beans, Rose Petals, Willow Bark, Cucumber: this complex neutralizes skin damage (photo-damage, free radicals, blemishes), clears toxins, boosts collagen production, regenerates healthy cells, and balances stressed skin.
- Boswellia Frereana Resin: a rare and treasured ingredient known for its healing powers. They are valued for their phytochemicals that contain unprecedented anti-inflammatory and reparative qualities.
- Rice Powder: rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and anti-inflammatories. It nourishes and soothes skin, restoring back to optimal health while imparting natural skin brightening and pigmentation regulation.
- Biodynamic fruit enzymes: gently exfoliate skin while dissolving deep-dwelling impurities.
- Biophotonic Matcha: this specially processed Matcha is a powerhouse in antioxidants (with ECGC, and Polyphenol potency rated at 5 times higher than other forms of Green Teas), anti-aging and scar healing pro-retinoids (rated at 9 times the amount of pro-retinoids found in carrots), cell regenerating and detoxifying chlorophyll, and high absorption amino acids that help build new cells.
Rhassoul clay^^, V. radiata (mung bean) powder*, Australian Beige clay^^, powered R. damascena (rose) petals*, French green clay^^, O. sativa (rice) powder*, Zeolite^^, B. frereana resin^^, S. alba (white willow bark) powder*, A. indica (neem) leaf powder*, Biodynamic fruit enzymes, C. sativus (cucumber) extract*, milk powder*, MSM, Biophotonically Charged Matcha*, C. vulgaris (chlorella), A. linearis (rooibos) extract*, L. barbarum (goji berry), Magnesium
Rhassoul clay^^, V. radiata (mung bean) powder*, Australian Beige clay^^, powered R. damascena (r...