Ultra-hydrating conditioner for shiny, weightless curls / 10 oz full size
Bouclème’s ultra-hydrating Curl Conditioner, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, strengthens hair and protects it from environmental stressors. The unique formula penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to hydrate without weighing hair down. Aloe vera leaf, coconut oil, and argan oil deeply replenish much-needed moisture and bring shine to dull, dry curls. And it's extraordinarily versatile: it can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out, depending on your hair's thickness. Please read our almost annoyingly detailed usage suggestions below.
Bouclème formulas never include silicones, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, petroleum, propylene glycol, PEGs, phthalates, artificial colors, or artificial fragrances. They also perform better than anything we've ever seen for curly hair — and we've done a lot of testing. A lot.
This formula was recently upgraded to boost its detangling powers, but it still offers the same well-loved lightweight texture. The effect: softer strands, enhanced definition, and increased shine.
How to Use
Rinse out partly or fully depending on curl pattern and texture:
- If you have fine, loose curls, experiment with rinsing partially or fully.
- If you have drier, thicker curls, try leaving the conditioner in; curls should look milky white.
A little experimentation is required to see what works best for you!
1. Conditioner can also be applied neat to dry curls as a moisture boost throughout the day.
2. If your hair loses moisture quickly, apply a few drops of MyHavtorn hair oil or Kahina argan oil to areas prone to dryness and frizz (usually the canopy – outer layer of hair — and ends) to seal moisture in. This will help keep curls defined for a longer period of time.
Want even more tips? Click here for Bouclème founder Michele Scott-Lynch's curly hair care primer.
- Argan oil is non-greasy and lightweight: it naturally penetrates the pores of the hair shaft, providing outer coating protection and softening the shaft from within.
- Coconut oil has excellent moisture-retaining properties and helps reduce the natural protein loss in damaged and undamaged hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, ***Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, *Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Leaf Oil, *Origanum Majorana (Marjoram Sweet) Leaf Oil, Pentylene Glycol, *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, ***Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract, *Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Sweet) Peel Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, *Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil, ***Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, **Citral, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Limonene, **Citronellol.
**Potential Allergen, naturally present in essential oils
Aqua/Water/Eau, ***Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, D...
“Seeing my curls so defined made me fall in love with the cleanser and conditioner. Finding products that work in this fashion for 4C hair feels much like hitting jackpot! Trust, if you are a 4C girl and about that wash-n-go life, this product is for you! As a matter of fact, anyone with curls who is into wash-n-gos will want to get familiar with this line.”