We'd love to meet you in person! We're located at 1825 Bush Street in San Francisco, between Laguna and Octavia streets. Our studio is set back from the street a bit. Here's a fun fact that may help you find us: we're part of the historic Healing Arts Building, which used to be a hospital, and our studio was once the hospital's ambulance garage.*
We're open from 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday and on Saturdays from 10am-2pm.
What you can do here
1. Chat with our Guides
2. Browse and try things out
3. Have a cup of detox tea
4. Get a consultation or an impromptu Gua Sha tutorial
5. Get a facial treatment — please book in advance
6. Attend an event or meet a visiting expert
7. If you're lucky: meet a bunny. Our photographer/Instagram manager has two, and they're cute and cuddly (if you're fast enough to grab them).
PS Parking is low-stress.
Street parking is generally easy, and if the spot just in front of our flower box isn't taken, it's yours. (But if you're just running in and out, you can drive right up to our little building and park anywhere.)
*Thanks to the wonderful work of Redmond Aldrich Design, it no longer looks like one.