Careers with Ayla
Our team is passionate about turning the seemingly endless search for effective and healthy beauty products into a fun, illuminating, and inspiring experience.
We’ve listed our current openings below. And if we don’t have any openings that are a fit for you, you can always feel free to send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. One never knows what may pop up in the future.
Please note that we do not recruit or provide offers on other third-party platforms (e.g., Skype, Slack, Teams, WhatsApp, or LinkedIn), and we will never ask you to set up a cloud account or share a password as a condition for employment.
We’re currently looking for a Guide!
This is the first time we’ve hired a Guide in over two years, and we’re excited to find a great new addition to our team.
This is a part-time position (approximately 15-20 hours per week). If you’d like to apply, please send a resume and brief letter describing your interest to email@example.com.
What our Guides do:
- Promptly respond to customer questions by email, phone, and in person
- Help customers find the best product matches for their needs through phone, video, and email consultations
- Proactively follow up with customers to check on product satisfaction and make additional suggestions
- Work with our fulfillment team to process and expedite orders
- Connect with our brands and brand founders for in-depth trainings (you will become a deeply-informed skincare, haircare, and makeup expert)
- Help maintain a beautiful and inviting store environment
- Assist with events at the store
- Help develop solutions to continuously improve our customers’ experience
- Delight and satisfy our customers with every interaction they have with us
What we look for in a team member:
- Genuinely enjoy helping others and building relationships
- Passionate about providing an elevated customer experience
- Keenly interested in skincare and cosmetics (and eager to learn more)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative problem solver; highly detail oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in ecommerce, beauty, customer service, or project management is a plus
At Ayla, you’ll:
- Be a part of a supportive, positive team that’s passionate about healthy beauty products
- Get a first look at the newest and best healthy beauty products from around the world
- Have opportunities for ongoing training and growth with brand founders and renowned experts
- Able to reliably commute to our San Francisco office (this is not a remote position)
- Eligible to work in the U.S.