Ultra-hydrating conditioner for shiny, weightless curls / 10 oz full size
*Pre-order item: ships week of September 23, 2019
Bouclème’s ultra-hydrating Curl Conditioner, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, strengthens hair and protects it from environmental stressors. The unique formula penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to hydrate without weighing hair down. Aloe vera leaf, coconut oil, and argan oil deeply replenish much-needed moisture and bring shine to dull, dry curls. And it's extraordinarily versatile: it can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out, depending on your hair's thickness. Please read our almost annoyingly detailed usage suggestions below.
Bouclème formulas never include silicones, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, petroleum, propylene glycol, PEGs, phthalates, artificial colors, or artificial fragrances. They also perform better than anything we've ever seen for curly hair — and we've done a lot of testing. A lot.
Plus, they make helpful instructional videos!
How to Use
Rinse out partly or fully depending on curl pattern and texture:
- If you have fine, loose curls, experiment with rinsing partially or fully.
- If you have drier, thicker curls, try leaving the conditioner in; curls should look milky white.
A little experimentation is required to see what works best for you!
1. Conditioner can also be applied neat to dry curls as a moisture boost throughout the day.
2. If your hair loses moisture quickly, apply a few drops of MyHavtorn hair oil or Kahina argan oil to areas prone to dryness and frizz (usually the canopy – outer layer of hair — and ends) to seal moisture in. This will help keep curls defined for a longer period of time.
Want even more tips? Click here for Bouclème founder Michele Scott-Lynch's curly hair care primer.
- Argan oil is non-greasy and lightweight: it naturally penetrates the pores of the hair shaft, providing outer coating protection and softening the shaft from within.
- Coconut oil has excellent moisture-retaining properties and helps reduce the natural protein loss in damaged and undamaged hair.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Methylcellulose, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxymethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Propanediol, *Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Flower Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, * Origanum Majorana (Marjoram Sweet) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Leaf Oil, *Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil, Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract, *Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
*natural pure essential oils
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (...
“Seeing my curls so defined made me fall in love with the cleanser and conditioner. Finding products that work in this fashion for 4C hair feels much like hitting jackpot! Trust, if you are a 4C girl and about that wash-n-go life, this product is for you! As a matter of fact, anyone with curls who is into wash-n-gos will want to get familiar with this line.”