Fragrance free, ultra-hydrating conditioner for soft, shiny curls / 10 oz full size
Bouclème’s Fragrance Free Curl Conditioner, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, was designed to quench curls, coils, and waves while strengthening hair and protecting it from environmental stressors.
The unique, ultra-hydrating formula penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to hydrate without weighing hair down. Aloe vera leaf, coconut oil, and argan oil deeply replenish much-needed moisture and bring shine to dull, dry curls. And it's extraordinarily versatile: it can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out, depending on your hair's thickness. Please read our almost annoyingly detailed usage suggestions below.
This formula is nearly identical to that of Bouclème's best-selling Curl Conditioner, but without any essential oils or fragrance to better suit those with sensitivities and allergies.
Bouclème formulas never include silicones, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, petroleum, propylene glycol, PEGs, phthalates, artificial colors, or artificial fragrances. They also perform better than anything we've ever seen for curly hair — and we've done a lot of testing. A lot.
How to Use
Rinse out partly or fully depending on curl pattern and texture:
- If you have fine, loose curls, experiment with rinsing partially or fully.
- If you have drier, thicker curls, try leaving the conditioner in; curls should look milky white.
A little experimentation is required to see what works best for you!
1. Conditioner can also be applied neat to dry curls as a moisture boost throughout the day.
2. If your hair loses moisture quickly, apply a few drops of MyHavtorn hair oil or Kahina argan oil to areas prone to dryness and frizz (usually the canopy – outer layer of hair — and ends) to seal moisture in. This will help keep curls defined for a longer period of time.
Want even more tips? Click here for Bouclème founder Michele Scott-Lynch's curly hair care primer.
- Argan oil is non-greasy and lightweight: it naturally penetrates the pores of the hair shaft, providing outer coating protection and softening the shaft from within.
- Coconut oil has excellent moisture-retaining properties and helps reduce the natural protein loss in damaged and undamaged hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, ***Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Argani...