Floral fragrance with Bach flower essences chosen to help you feel in tune with yourself and your environment / 1 oz
Les Fleurs de Bach is a small company, based in Paris, that is devoted to the preparation of the most effective Bach flower essences in the world. (You can read about their exacting methods on our blog, and check out our Instagram Stories to see their founder, Gérard, looking for wildflowers in remote corners of the French Alps with Dara.)
Like us, they believe in the power of Bach flowers to encourage our emotions towards a sense of positivity and optimism; also like us, they believe in meeting people where they are. So, even if you don’t take Bach flower elixirs, Les Fleurs de Bach has found ways to work them into our daily routines — and their delightful, accessible fragrances might be among our favorite ways to do so. Few can compete with France where fragrance is concerned, and we think these Parisians have found the perfect balance between wellness and elegance with their scents.
Présences, their first fragrance, is intended to help you feel in tune with yourself and your surroundings, bringing well-being to both body and mind. The fresh, classically white-floral fragrance features clematis and verbena, and it’s the brand’s best seller in France. Présences is offered in eau de parfum form, with a slightly higher concentration of fragrance that stays with you for longer than it would in an eau de toilette.
The bonus: included in the fragrance are Bach flower essences of Clematis, Wild Rose, Honeysuckle, Oak, Vervain, Crab Apple, and Pine. The blend is designed to help foster a sense of inner harmony and a fresh, positive outlook on your environment. To learn more about what each essence is designed to encourage, check out “Key Ingredients.”
If you’d like to smell the fragrance first, visit us at our SF studio or request a blotter sample in your notes at checkout.
How to Use
- Clematis is for those who can find themselves in a bit of a dreamy or tuned-out state. Here, it is included to encourage a stronger sense of focus and balance between the worlds of reality and fantasy.
- Wild Rose is for those who feel flat, apathetic, or resigned about their lives. Here, it is included to help revive enthusiasm and a spirit of joy.
- Honeysuckle is for those who live in the past in some way. Here, it is included to help restore involvement in the present.
- Oak for the stoic, who often just keep going out of duty until they wear themselves out. Here, it’s included to aid in the process of letting go.
- Vervain for the enthusiasts who want to “convert” others to their point of view and find it hard to unwind and relax. Here, it’s included to encourage a sense of calm and peacefulness, particularly when you’re overworked.
- Crab Apple for perfectionists and those who feel shame around their appearance. Here, it’s included to encourage you to stop the exhausting effort for perfection.
- Pine for feelings of guilt, even when it’s not really your fault. Here, it’s included to bolster self-esteem.
Alcohol Denat**, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Pinus sylvestris (Pine) flower extract,* Malus sylvestris (Crab apple) flower extract*, Quercus robur (Oak) flower extract*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) flower extract*, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract*, Verbena officinalis (Vervain) flower extract*, Clematis vitalba (Clematis) flower extract*, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Farnesol
**Made from organic ingredients (Ecocert)
Alcohol Denat**, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Pinus sylvestris (Pine) flower extract,* Malus...