Brightening, firming, exfoliating, & hydrating essence / 1.7 oz
Vintner’s Daughter Active Treatment Essence is a multi-corrective hydrator that is just as multitasking as its partner, the cult favorite Active Botanical Serum.
Like the Serum, the Essence features Vintner’s Daughter’s signature Phyto Radiance Infusion, a blend of 13 of the world’s most nutrient-rich botanicals; in the case of the Essence, those botanicals are infused into a water base through a temperature controlled process, while the Serum contains those botanicals infused into an oil base. This reveals the purpose of the Essence: your skin barrier is composed of both oil and water and responds best to a blend of the two. With its water base, the Essence serves as the perfect partner to give your skin the full nutrition it needs.
But it also takes things a step further: after the infusion process, each bottle of the Essence goes through a fermentation process that amplifies the effect of the Infusion’s nutrients, making them more bioavailable and assisting with penetration.
Oh, and that’s not all. Vintner’s Daughter also added two sizes of hyaluronic acid – long-chain to draw in hydration and plump skin and short-chain to boost collagen synthesis— as well as plant stem cells to brighten and firm, stabilized vitamin C from kakadu plum, marine microalgae, still more pre- and probiotics to strengthen skin’s barrier, and micro-exfoliators (lactic acid, phytic acid, and enzymes).
The overall effect has been described as “moonlight on skin,” which is as fabulous as it sounds. Paired with the Active Botanical Serum, can you think of anything else your skin might possibly need? We can’t. Oh, wait: sunscreen. And cleanser. But aside from that…you’re done. You’re just done. How blissfully simple, and yet totally uncompromising.
A few key notes:
- Each bottle ships with a complimentary sample so that you can try it out first, which we hope will make it easier for you to take the plunge — because we are sure you'll love it.
- The Essence formula, like the Serum formula, contains no fragrance and just smells like its ingredients. Due to the fermentation process, it has an apple-cider-vinegary smell. We’re into it.
- It also may give your skin a tingly, “Ooh, it’s working!” feeling. Sensitive types, you may want to use the Essence every other night when you first give it a try.
(We know, it's pricey. It's also worth every penny. Still mulling it over? Try our Custom Sample Service.)
How to Use
- Stabilized vitamin C, plant stem cells, and enzymes jumpstart collagen production.
- Micro and mini hyaluronic, aloe vera, coconut water, apple pectin, and plant stem cells work together to create multi-level hydration that lasts, resulting in skin that is more supple and resilient.
- Pre and probiotics, alfalfa, marine algae, marjoram, beta glucan, and a full-suite of B vitamins help to fortify the skin barrier and protect against environmental aggressors.
- With 20+ superfoods — 13 of which begin as whole plants — the formula delivers unparalleled skin-nourishing nutrition.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum (Curry Plant) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus (Huáng Qí) Root Extract, Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein) Flower/Stem/Leaf Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Apple Cider Vinegar, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris (Microalgae) Extract, Maltodextrin, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Muriella Aurantiaca (Microalgae) Oil, Lecithin, Ruttnera Lamellosa (Microalgae) Oil, Watanabea Reniformis Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Bromelain, Argemone Mexicana Callus (Poppy) Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Callus (Four o'clock Flower) Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed ...
“The results are truly remarkable. My skin is even and toned, despite skipping an actual toner. It also has a pearly sheen, almost as if I used blurring powder…and while I struggle with oiliness around my T-zone and nose…I’m able to omit that today due to Treatment Essence’s balancing effect. After a few days of use, my skin feels hydrated, glowy, and matte enough to skip face makeup, too.”
Emily Siegel, Coveteur