Hydrating, vitality-boosting, absolutely perfect wonder serum / 1.7 oz
*Due to overwhelming demand, we're awaiting a restock of Ambrosia; orders will ship the week of 8/19.*
YULI Ambrosia Beauty Nectar arrived to us as a product of intrigue and mystery. “What does it do? How? Why? And why is it so expensive?” we asked our new friends at YULI. Their first answer was, “Try it. You’ll see.”
As infuriating as that answer may be to the perpetually inquisitive, it was the right one to give us. Because with Ambrosia Beauty Nectar, it’s not that there isn’t a solid ingredient deck with awe-inspiring benefits behind it, because there is; it’s that, with this product, a lot of its magic comes down to those ingredients’ synergistic effects.
We’re fans of hyaluronic acid; this takes hyaluronic acid to new levels with 18 (that’s right, eighteen) different types of it. Then it adds supercharged antioxidants like astaxanthin and fucoxanthin (which leave Vitamin C in the dust), a special EGF derived from marine algae (used by plastic surgeons in Korea to speed healing), and coconut endosperm (which drenches skin with the type of moisture it may not have seen since its days in an amniotic sac). It is a crazy-wonderful ingredient list that makes you think, “I have no idea what all these things combined will do, but it sounds MARVELOUS.”
So let’s get to what we noticed with this gel-like serum. The first day we used it, we thought our skin looked particularly vibrant, but we weren’t sure if we were imagining things. After a few days, we were convinced that it was this product, but we still weren’t sure what it was doing, exactly. And after two weeks, we resolved to never live without it, if at all possible. Our skin looked fresh, vibrant, healthy: it was our skin at its best. We weren’t looking for lines and wrinkles to see if they were plumped up; we weren’t looking for dark spots to see if they were diminished; those specifics, quite honestly, didn’t really matter anymore. We were just looking in awe at our skin, thinking that it looked better than ever.
Perhaps the best sign? Our founder took two bottles with her on a recent trip because she was afraid she’d run out of it, and the mere thought of that was unbearable. Really, this product is like witchcraft. And it plays nicely with every other product, too. (Of course it does. It’s perfect.)
If you're new to Ambrosia, let us know in your order notes; we'll ship your bottle with a little sample of it so that you can try it out first, which we hope will make it easier for you to take the plunge — because we are sure you'll love it as much as we do.
How to Use
Method 2 (our favorite): After cleansing & toning, shake gently & dispense 3-6 pumps or as desired mixed with face oil onto palm. Mix until the nectar emulsifies with the oil. Sweep and massage the bio-active emulsion onto the skin, pressing delicately as you go.
Method 3: Apply 3-6 pumps or as desired immediately after cleansing. Gently massage & press into skin. Follow with mist and oil.
- Coconut Endosperm, a bio-identical vegetal equivalent to the placenta, triggers regeneration and boosts cell metabolism.
- Plant-derived Epidermal Growth Factor+ activates the production of tissues and healthy collagen of the type found in younger skin structures.
- Astaxanthin, derived from marine plants, is significantly more effective than vitamin C at protecting skin from oxidative and UV damage.
- Blood Orange Phytonutrient Extract provides a concentrated dose of anthocyanins, the powerful flavonoid compound that gives the fruit its intense colors, without the photo-toxic citrus component. This super-antioxidant plays an essential role as an inflammatory modulator.
- Probiotics fortify skin immunity, reduce environmental damage, and activate skin repair.
- Advanced Antioxidant Factors, chiral forms of isolated antioxidant factors specially developed in-house such as thioredoxin – a polypeptide that is crucial for cell function and controls cell redox potential, and has the ability to stimulate cell growth, reduce inflammation and rebuild damaged skin.
- Porphyridium cruentum, a mineral-rich marine extract with superior polysaccharide content, restores skin’s natural repair and renewal functionality and prevents age-related breakdown of natural hyaluronic acid reserves.
- Fucoxanthin, a powerful antioxidant extracted from seaweed, helps regulate cell division while eliminating the presence of toxic buildup in skin cells.
Energized water, Lactobacillus/kelp ferment filtrate bioferment, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Multi-molecular Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, P. menziesii/C. sinensis hydro-phytonutrient extract*, Astaxanthin, Coconut Endosperm, Porphyridium Cruentum, Fucoxanthin, Thioredoxin, Glutaredoxin, EGF+, p-Anisic acid, glyceryl caprylate
Energized water, Lactobacillus/kelp ferment filtrate bioferment, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Multi-mole...
“Ambrosia Beauty Nectar is a beast, it blows hyaluronic acid serums out of the water, it raises the bar for how anti-aging serums can work…not only plays well with others but also boosts functionality…the essential serum that can be the base of any cocktail.”
The Beauty Idealist