Soothing, barrier-fortifying toning elixir / 1.7 oz or 3.4 oz deluxe size
YULI Cocoon Elixir is a soothing toner designed to provide comfort and hydration to skin by cocooning it in a mist of aloe, botanical hydrosols, and probiotics that alleviate inflammation, nourish beneficial microflora, and reinforce skin’s protective barrier. Cocoon is the most universally appealing of all the brand’s elixirs (also known as supercharged toning mists); the YULI team suggested this essential-oil-free formula specifically for our Ayla tribe knowing that there are many delicate flowers among us.
The foundation of the mist is a blend of aloe and hydrosols, rather than water, which ensures that the mist doesn’t evaporate too quickly. This means that it’s easier to apply your subsequent skincare products to still-damp skin, locking in hydration and keeping skin calm, collected, and barrier-protected.
And it’s not just an “oh, that’s nice” soothing mist; like all YULI’s creations, this formula is packed with ingredients chosen specifically to fortify fragile skin, like MSM, rose otto, and acerola. And like the marvelous Halcyon cleanser, it’s one of those sneaky products that can quietly steal its way into your heart and stay there.
We love all of our soothing mists; if you're deciding between Cocoon and TWELVE Ultra Revitalising Elixir, go with TWELVE if you want more of a hydration boost and Cocoon if you want something that's slightly more sebum-regulating.
How to Use
Spritz throughout the day as a quick skin refresher, midday booster, post-gym tonic, after-sun treatment, travel remedy, or to help set makeup.
- Chamomile: known for its ability to calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin; helps to also reduce puffiness and tone pores
- Rose Otto: delicate flower water that is hydrating, rejuvenating and soothing
- Acerola: moisture-rich fruit extract rich in in bio-available Vitamin C to boost collagen production and brighten the complexion
- Probiotics: a supercharged concentration formulated specifically for sensitive skin to restore skin barrier health.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): a sulfur-containing compound that is found in several superfoods (broccoli, cabbage) that can penetrate deeply into the skin to hydrate and soothe.
D-Aloe Barbadensis, C. aurantium amara (Neroli) hydrolat*, C. officinalis (Calendula) hydrolat*, R. officinalis(Rosemary) hydrolat*, L. angustifolia (lavender) hydrolat*, M. recutita (Chamomile) hydrolat*, B. carterii (Frankincense) hydrolat^^, lactobacillus ferment, frequency enhanced water, vegetable glycerine, MSM, R. damascena (Rose) flower petal powder*,M. emarginata (Acerola) extract, colloidal silver
D-Aloe Barbadensis, C. aurantium amara (Neroli) hydrolat*, C. officinalis (Calendula) hydrolat*, ...
“I have not repurchased any toner as many times as I have repurchased the YULI Cocoon Facial Elixir. From the very first days of use, this facial mist made my skin look less red/irritated, less oily, more hydrated, and just overall happy.”