Heavenly-scented body lotion with anti-stress Bach flower essences / 6.7 oz
We’re not sure exactly how Les Fleurs de Bach managed to make their Anti-Stress Body Lotion so nourishing but also fast-absorbing. The formula, which features organic shea butter, sesame seed oil and aloe vera, leaves skin velvety smooth and perfectly moisturized — without the greasy afterfeel we find so common in body lotions from other organic brands. And the product’s blend of organic Bach flower essences, designed to calm, restore, and ease the mind, makes the experience of using it seem even more magical.
Subtly scented with a blend of essential oils: opening top notes of bergamot and orange develop into a distinctively soothing base of lavender and sage before delivering a final addictive chord of patchouli and eucalyptus.
(There’s something so beautifully French about this lotion. We’re not sure if it’s the finely-blended formula, the fact that it doesn’t leave any greasiness behind that could get on your clothes, the subtle scent, or the chic brown glass bottle, but suffice it to say that it possesses a certain je ne sais quoi. We adore it. It's also a tough one to manufacture and goes out of stock frequently, so if it's available, we suggest you snap one up now.)
Available in the US exclusively at Ayla.
How to Use
- Agrimony for those who hide discomfort, pain, difficult feelings, or suffering behind a cheerful face. Here, it’s included to help you find the right words to express your feelings.
- Oak for the stoic, who often just keep going out of duty until they wear themselves out. Here, it’s included to aid in the process of letting go.
- Impatiens for those who move quickly and get frustrated by those who don’t. Here, it’s included to help calm tightly-wound nerves.
- White Chestnut for spinning thoughts that you can’t switch off. Here, it’s included to help bring the ticker-tape to a stop.
- Pine for feelings of guilt, even when it’s not really your fault. Here, it’s included to bolster self-esteem.
- Crab Apple for perfectionists and those who feel shame around their appearance. Here, it’s included to encourage you to stop the exhausting effort for perfection.
- Vervain for the enthusiasts who want to “convert” others to their point of view and find it hard to unwind and relax. Here, it’s included to encourage a sense of calm and peacefulness, particularly when you’re overworked.
Aqua (water), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, lauryl laurate, isopropyl isostearate, cera alba (beeswax), potassium palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, isopropyl palmitate, parfum (fragrance), benzyl alcohol, hexyldecanol, hexyldecyl laurate, xanthan gum, glycerin, dehydroacetic acid, alcohol*, verbena officinalis flower extract*, quercus robur extract*, impatiens glandulifera flower extract*, agrimonia eupatoria extract*, aesculus hippocastranum extract*, pinus sylvestris extract*, malus sylvestris flower extract*, benzoic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sorbic acid, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral.
This formula is certified organic by ECOCERT.
Aqua (water), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, al...