Sugar-free chews with a delicate orange-mint flavor to bring calm and comfort in moments of stress / 1.6 oz
Anti-Stress Pastilles are the latest must-have created by our friends at Les Fleurs de Bach, a wonderful little company based in Paris that is devoted to the preparation of the most effective Bach flower essences in the world (read about their exacting methods here). Bach flower essences were originally developed by Dr. Edward Bach, a British surgeon, homeopath, and bacteriologist. Reflecting Dr. Bach’s own medical background, these essences have been clinically proven to help balance emotions, thus allowing the body and mind to focus on healing themselves.
These Pastilles (and their companion Elixir, Stress) were particularly alluring to us because our lives are filled with stress, much of which we can do little about. But instead of allowing that stress to drive you crazy (and — horrors — affect your skin and hair!), you can turn to these natural and organic gummies to help you surf those waves of stress with greater control and serenity.
Stress Elixir features a blend of Agrimony, Oak, Impatiens, White Chestnut, Pine, Crab Apple, and Vervain essences mixed with essential oils of Red Mandarin and Sweet Orange. It takes things down a notch by the most perfect degree, with no side effects.
(Note to all busy professionals and/or parents of small children: once you start taking these gummies or the Stress Elixir, you will absolutely live for it.)
Available in the US exclusively at Ayla.
How to Use
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Agrimony for those who hide discomfort, pain, difficult feelings, or suffering behind a cheerful face
- Oak for the stoic, who often just keep going out of duty until they wear themselves out
- Impatiens for those who move quickly and get frustrated by those who don’t
- White Chestnut for spinning thoughts that you can’t switch off
- Pine for feelings of guilt, even when it’s not really your fault
- Crab Apple for perfectionists and those who feel shame around their appearance and/or have obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Vervain for the enthusiasts who want to “convert” others to their point of view and find it hard to unwind and relax
Gum arabic, sorbitol, maltitol, orange and mint flavour, Citric acid, Bach flower essences (Crab apple, White chestnut, Agrimony, Oak, Impatiens, Vervain, Pine), sucralose, Carmine natural colouring agent, red mandarin essential oil, organic sweet orange oil, glazing agent (vegetable oil, carnauba wax)
Gum arabic, sorbitol, maltitol, orange and mint flavour, Citric acid, Bach flower essences (Crab ...