Creamy foundation stick with sun protection and a weightless feel on skin / 0.35 oz
Eye of Horus Ritual Skin Foundation Stick is one of those masters of versatility that we imagine other makeup products must envy. This long-lasting, creamy, full-coverage foundation formula not only feels clean and lightweight on skin, but also boasts SPF 30: the Eye of Horus team tells us that it’s a favorite of Byron Bay surfer girls who use it as one would a zinc stick, which is saying something (those Australians are serious about their suncare).
The Ritual Skin Foundation Stick also goes beyond a sun-protective foundation with skincare-like ingredients: moringa, mango butter, and squalene help nourish and revitalize skin, while patented jojoba ester-coated mineral pigments allow for effortless application. And our resident makeup artist always reaches for it to prime lids for long-lasting eye makeup looks — see how she uses it in this tutorial.
Suitable for all skin types, this lovely foundation is suitable even for acne-prone skin, and it’s smooth and nourishing enough for dry, mature skin, too. It’s effortlessly buildable, and despite its excellent staying power, it washes off without drama at the end of the day. It’s a star student all around, and it has a 2023 Beauty Shortlist Award to prove it.
Like all the Eye of Horus products, it’s cruelty-free and ethically sourced; this one is also vegan, artisan-crafted in Byron Bay, and made using 30% post-consumer recycled packaging.
We've listed descriptions of the shades below; if you're not sure which one will suit you best, you can always use our Custom Sample Service.
- Lightest is a fair, light shade with peach undertones, best suited to those with porcelain skin.
- Light is a fair/light shade with yellow undertones, best suited to those with lighter skin tone.
- Warm is a medium shade with peach undertones, best suited to those with subtle color or a sun-kissed complexion.
- Golden is a medium shade with golden undertones, best suited to those with subtle color or an olive skin tone.
- Medium is a medium shade with neutral undertones, best suited to those with subtle color or a sun-kissed look.
- Dark is a medium / dark shade with warm peach undertones, best suited to those who have a natural, sun-kissed tan.
- Deep is a medium / dark shade with warm undertones, best suited to those with olive to dark skin tone.
- Tan is a dark shade with golden undertones, best suited to those with a naturally darker skin tone.
- Rich is a deep / dark shade with neutral undertones, best suited to those with naturally dark skin.
- Deepest is a very deep shade with neutral undertones, best suited to those who have a beautifully deep skin tone.
How to Use
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Silica, Kaolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis Root Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Quartz, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, May Contain: Ci 77492, CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77007, CI 77861
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Mica, Euphorbi...