Moisturizing, medium-to-full coverage foundation with skincare benefits / 1 oz
Inika’s Certified Organic Liquid Foundation is one of the reasons why we decided to bring this brand to our shelves. It was recently reformulated with the help of leading makeup artists, and the results of that collaboration are clear: it’s creamy, blendable, smooth, and leaves skin with a fresh, dewy glow — no oily residue.
As Inika told us, this product “blurs the line between skincare and foundation,” and the ingredient list reveals why. It’s packed with humectants like hyaluronic acid and glycerin for lightweight hydration; skin-friendly oils like avocado, argan, and jojoba for nourishing moisture; and antioxidants like green tea extract and Vitamin E for free radical protection. It’s positively perfect for skin on the Balanced to Dry spectrum that seeks a medium to full coverage foundation, and it applies beautifully over a moisturizer and/or Inika's Certified Organic Pure Primer. (If you tend to be oily, check out Inika's BB Cream as a one-stop moisture + makeup product.) Check out our application and blending tips below under "How to Use" for best results.
Inika's Liquid Foundation is Certified Organic,Vegan, Cruelty Free, and Halal.
Our shade selection advice (click here for a guide with images):
- Porcelain is for very fair skin — think Nicole Kidman — with a pink undertone.
- Cream is ideal for light skin tones that might lightly freckle but stay fair all year round.
- Nude works well across light to medium complexions with warm undertones that tan slightly in the sun.
- Beige works well across light to medium complexions with cool undertones.
- Honey is ideal on medium to dark beige skin tones and lightly tanned skin.
- Tan is ideal for medium to dark beige skin tones — deeper tans and olive skin.
Want to try a sample first? You can order samples using our Custom Sample Service. Alternatively, Inika’s trial kits also provide you with a sample of the brand’s fabulous primer and two shades of their powder (which come in the same shades as the Baked Mineral Foundation).
How to Use
- Start with two dabs on your forehead, two on each cheek, one on the nose, and one on your chin, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Then, ensure you blend into your jawline, hairline and around your ears to avoid leaving distinct lines. Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
APPLICATION TIP: Due to the moisturizing properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skins oils and heats on application.
COVERAGE TIP: A small amount goes a long way, as you can always apply more product to further conceal problem areas and achieve additional flawless coverage.
BLENDING TIP: Blending the Liquid Foundation is key as it will melt into your skin and help to give the most flawless finish.
- Green Tea provides antioxidant protection
- Argan oil provides lightweight moisture rich in Vitamin E
- Hyaluronic acid provides elasticity-boosting, hydrating benefits creates a youthful, dewy glow
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; Aqua; Glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract *; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *; Sodium Levulinate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil *; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Lactic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract *; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499) *Certified Organic
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *; S...