Ingestible elixir that encourages a fresh perspective / 0.67 oz
Les Fleurs de Bach Letting Go Elixir is one of those additions to our shelves that was entirely unexpected and completely delightful. This ingestible product first came to our attention during a recent discussion with the Parisian team at Les Fleurs de Bach. We asked if we were missing any of their best selling Elixirs on our shelves, to which they immediately replied, "Why, yes! Letting Go.”
Now, this was highly intriguing. First of all, taking an Elixir of this kind requires the realization that one actually needs to let go of something, or to take a fresh perspective: a fairly tall order for many of us. Secondly, it requires conviction that it will actually work. Luckily, Letting Go — a blend of beech, chicory, holly, rock water, vine, water violet, and willow — has some pretty stellar reviews in France, where clients have noted that it helped them stop ruminating or let go of resentments and piques.
And, serendipitously, our designated testers had some pretty major perspective shifts they had to make; both reported that the Elixir truly seemed to help them soften into them. It didn’t do all the work — if it could, this product would definitely belong in a Harry Potter film – but it nudged them in the right direction. And here’s the thing: letting go is hard. There is so much that we all hold onto that can stand in our way. So in our view, we can use all the help we can get.
Available in the US exclusively at Ayla.
How to Use
- Holly: Helps inspire feelings of love and compassion in the place of jealousy, suspicion, or envy.
- Rock water: Broadens outlook and helps one understand others’ points of view.
- Beech: Facilitates tolerance and the awareness of good in the world.
- Vine: For those who wish they could force others to act against their will, encourages dialogue and a more nuanced approach.
- Water violet: Helps in being more open and accessible to others.
- Willow: Encourages acceptance of one’s situation and forgiveness (instead of dissatisfaction, bitterness, or resentment).
Organic Brandy (99,6%) 40% vol, Plant extracts 0,4% (1/250 concentration): Cichorium intybus (Chicory), Aqua petra (Rock water), Fagus sylvatica (Beech), Hottonia palustris (Water violet), Ilex aquifolium (Holly), Salix vitelline (Willow), Vitis vinifera (Vine).
Organic Brandy (99,6%) 40% vol, Plant extracts 0,4% (1/250 concentration): Cichorium intybus (Chi...