- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
- Brand Spotlight: Omni-Biotic probiotics
You may have read about LIHA Beauty in our Brand Spotlight; their products, which blend West African botanicals with traditional English aromatherapy, feature thoughtfully sourced ingredients, multipurpose usage possibilities, and a keen focus on sustainability from start to finish — all things that we, quite obviously, love.
We also fell in love with Abi and Liha's inspiring story of starting a business with a bestie, proudly celebrating their heritage, and not only embracing their unique beauty, but also sharing it with others. These two women are deeply thoughtful, candid, and fun, which makes learning more about their entrepreneurial story all the more delightful.
Check out Dara's conversation with Liha about how it all started below.