- EVOLVh InstaVolume Mousse: insider info & styling tips
- EVOLVh WonderBalm: the story behind the ingredients of this stellar frizz fighter
- White genepi, TWELVE Beauty's hidden antioxidant hero
- Bach flower baths: a simple way to enjoy these essences
- Kahina's Beldi Soap brings us inside the Moroccan hammam
It has been a delight to get to know Suzanne Shade, the founder of Bare Hands. Luckily for us, she's local, so when we asked her to help us film a quick and casual tutorial for her Dry Gloss Manicure Kit, she was able to pop in and not only guide us through the directions, but also art-direct the whole thing.
Check out the videos below to watch her teach Ellen how to use the polisher and cuticle pen with her dominant hand as well as her non-dominant hand. (The suggested techniques are very different!) And if you haven't already seen it, check out our Bare Hands Brand Spotlight to learn more about Suzanne's story and get some additional tips from her.
Note: if you hear a random "Oooh!" at some point, that's from Dara, our cameraperson.
Bare Hands Dry Gloss Manicure Kit Tutorial: Dominant Hand
Bare Hands Dry Gloss Manicure Kit Tutorial: Non-Dominant Hand
We're excited to have this kit at Ayla! Check it out here.