- Skincare product pilling: why it happens and what to do
- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
Two of our favorite skin gurus, Kristina Holey & Marie Veronique, recently visited the Ayla studio together to share some of their wisdom. We asked our email newsletter readers to send in their questions for Kristina & Marie, and among the most popular questions was this one:
"I layer a lot of products on my skin. Is that OK? Is it possible to use too many products?"
In this quick little video, they discuss product layering: when it can be helpful to use multiple serums, and how they suggest approaching the layering process.
To learn more about Kristina & Marie's delightful product collaboration, click here.