- Skincare product pilling: why it happens and what to do
- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
Gua sha is a traditional healing technique from China that involves a small, smooth stone board that is pressed against the skin to gently massage facial fascia, muscles, and skin while stimulating specific energy points. This encourages healthy circulation, releases muscular tension, and promotes lymphatic drainage for a more lifted, less puffy look and brighter, healthier looking skin.
In this tutorial, you'll learn a simple facial gua sha routine that you can perform on yourself at home using this rainbow fluorite tool.
(Many thanks to Beth for recording this at Ayla before moving to New York!)