- Skincare product pilling: why it happens and what to do
- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
LIHA's beautiful British products blend West African botanicals with traditional English aromatherapy in formulas that feature carefully sourced ingredients, multipurpose usage possibilities, and a keen focus on sustainability from start to finish.
In this quick video chat between our founder, Dara, and LIHA's co-founder, Liha Okunniwa, we learn more about LIHA's approach to fragrance in the Queen Idia candle, the Asé Goddess Rollerballs, and the Idan Oil, which Liha describes as an example of the brand's unique approach to self-care. It's a snippet of a much longer conversation between Dara and Liha, but it still reveals Liha's bubbly, charming personality, which is one of the many things we love about this brand.