- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
- Brand Spotlight: Omni-Biotic probiotics
Want to learn how to use the beautiful Color & Light duos — the versatile Creme and Pressed powder palettes — from Kosås? At Ayla's San Francisco studio, makeup artist Melissa McMillan demonstrates the use of these powder and cream based makeup palettes featuring wearable, blendable blush, bronzer, and highlighter colors. (Her model, Dara, is Ayla's founder....she's a little quieter than usual in this video since she was just getting over the flu.)
Want to book a lesson of your own with Melissa? You'd be in great hands: she's worked as a professional makeup artist with a variety of makeup and skincare brands, including NARS and Benefit — where she was chosen as their national brand ambassador and trainer due to her artistry, product expertise, ability to teach, and warm personality. Melissa can put absolutely anyone at ease in the makeup chair, and she's so fun to hang out with that you might just want to stay there. Click here to book an appointment.
And if you can only join us virtually, we'd still love to help you find the perfect Kosås shade. Click here for a brilliant shade finder they sent to us, and email email@example.com if you'd like some personal color-matching advice.