- Skincare product pilling: why it happens and what to do
- Hyperpigmentation: how marine ingredients can help
- Marie Veronique on Soothing B3, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid
- Eye makeup tutorial with Eye of Horus: liquid & pencil eyeliners
- Hormonal skincare: how flare-ups during pregnancy, menopause, and ovulation are related
Even — or especially — at the start of a new year, there are times when things feel uncertain, or when we seem to have little to no control over what’s occurring around us. (Californians experiencing multiple atmospheric rivers, this may resonate.) The good news is that it's still possible to find a sense of inner peace and calm during those times, and meditation can be a powerful tool to help.
Our friends at Therapy Lab put together this 7-minute guided meditation to usher in a calmer, more peaceful, more grounded moment whenever you need it.